Friday, March 16, 2012

A Message for You My Dear D:







Well, how should i start? Okay listen, i just want to tell you that i miss you so much. Especially when i explore my older post on my blog, and almost everything is about you. I miss the feelings when i'm with you, i miss being loved by you. Awwwww :') Well you, I might have erased yr texts but i will never forget what you wrote. We might have stopped talkin, hanging at the bus stop after school and all, but i will never forget your voice. NEVER. We might have stopped hugging, but i will never forget how you smell. Your really lovely smell :')
Anything we did, I will never forget. You are a really best thing that ever been mine. And, i hope you will never have my replacement, because I swear that i can't take it, knowing somebody got my baby. I meant everything i said here,like srslyyyy  :'(
Why can't you understand that i still love you?! :(

                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                                             

1 comment: